3:09 AM | Wednesday, December 12, 2012 | Link
Breathtaking
This long abandoned place shall be revived!
Decided to finally blog cos I have been too lazy to pen down my thoughts. Had better complete this before my ageing memory decides to fail me and 2012 would be full of nothingness ):

PROM!
Went to Eileen's house in the afternoon to have my hair done. Her aunty was super awesome! She knew what I wanted, and with her miraculous hands, did much better than i expected :)
Curly hair is awesome, just that having it as a daily look is simply ridiculous. The one hour spent on the hair could be used for eating / sleeping / doing much more meaningful stuff. not to mention that the amount of hairspray I use is RIDICULOUS. My hair felt like grass or hay. Nah, I think grass or hay are softer than that ):

I was pretty surprised that my makeup was okay. It was my first time applying EVERYTHING proper, following the proper process. Primer > Foundation > Concealer > eyebrows > eyeshadow > eyeliner.
And the usual eyeliner for the lashline was extended to become bolder and more daring. Just really really relieved that I don't look like some ghost who got punched in the eye!

Prom was fantastic cos everyone looked so pretty! and well, the guys looked good. Actually they look all the same to me, except for some which stood out (for the wrong reasons) due to their astonishing colour combination ><

Even so, and with all the compliments, I still felt kinda ... fake? It feels deceptive somehow, hiding behind the thick mountains and wads of makeup. It isn't as if I went through a 360 degree transformation, unlike those Taiwanese variety shows, but when I cleaned off the makeup, it still doesnt fail to surprise me how stark the contrast can be. Seeing how foundation can hide the blemishes (which have improved slightly but are still there to haunt me, stupid things), I don't think I can leave the house without anything on! Vanity... gonna be so expensive!

Pix :) With everyone, that tagged me of course hahhaha.
Decided to be kiasu and download them in case facebook closes down one day ): Pretty unlikely now, but well, I'm always full of bullshit.



22! :)

Basketball, which will follow us regardless of whatever we gonna pursue in the future

Celesteee,
one of the few people I can have intellectual conversations with haha. Thanks for standing my nonsense, I know I can be irritating at times >< Okay, make that MOST of the time!

Chansou :)
4 years down, shall we aim to make that 40?


Miss Nicest legs hahaha
glad that you have decided to put on some weight, so I don't look fat beside you! But seriously, food makes the world go round, don't give it up for anything else :)


History peeps, let's do it!


The guy who "appreciates" girls hahaha. You will get your girl eventually, really. Just think more for yourself and show some attitude!
Looking really good that day. Jz, finally deciding to abandon the shorts and colour clashing combination huh? ;)
Mel!! The insane smiley faced spammed texts will never be forgotten :)

Mrs Chia, the inspiration

Singrue! I REALLY expected you to wear a jacket man. Stay the candid way you are, it's really rare.

DAI LOU. you should seriously stop using seriously so much, seriously.
But really, it was fun teasing you, over random stuff. SERIOUSLY.

Shellieeeee
The girl whom you cant be pissed off with for long, not that I ever was!You gotta be the friendliest and nicest person I ever knew.

Eileen, the whiney girl.
So glad to have known you, we are really so crazy and LOUD together that it's so embarrassing. But hey, it doesn't really matter having the entire canteen turn around, as long as we have those minutes of uncontrollable laughter right? ^^

NICOLEE
The overly-passionate girl whom I love to tease. It's just worth it man I tell you. Then all your endearments will start spilling out like nobody's business. Stay the way you are yeah, although I'm kinda afraid that you'll get duped by some asshole guy someday >< Nevermind, shall go learn thai boxing to bash him up! hehe.

HI GIRLFRIEND.
Others wont believe me, but you are seriously a girl. Stay the way you are, minus the perviness and ego-ness (gawd). And your commitment to your r/s is really admirable (Y) Sometimes it makes me question whether I can actually do the same. Probably not, but well, one can always hope right?

jiaMEIMEI
Teach me how to be always smiley can?? Glad that PW gave us a chance to be closer, knowing you gave me hope that I CANN actually be less pms-y and more smiley :)

Haha ex 8-hour boyfriend.
That joke was seriously ridiculous. You're probably one of the few guys that I feeel SUPER comfortable with. stay the smiley way you are!

Linghan, pwetty! Didn't really got the chance to tell you this, but I really have to thank OCIP cos I got to know you through that (:

TOON.
Glad to have known you hahah. can't wait to see the hair which you love so damn much be shaved off! I'm THAT sadistic.

VERONNNN
The only other girl that can match my buaysong face MUAHAA. Scratch that, win me. You're more sentimental and meticulous than what your vibe gives off, which is really cool imo. Btw, I LOVE that hair. But I think it hurts right? Okay, changed my mind. I know, it's THAT quick.

Natashaaaa. Really admire your passion for reading. You really yearn for knowledge, not because of studies! It kinda gives me hope for the education system haha. Hope you get into law :)


Wilson
RETARDED DUDE who forces me to be shorter than him. Your laughter is really infectious. and is it really possible to have THAT many facial expressions?
YICHINGZ
The girl who skips around like a bunny and understands my loveeee for food <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
Like what we've said before, you're reallyyyy comfortable to be around! :)

Shermooooooo ^^ i still remember that time when we went to swim, and you KEPT staring at my weird stomach hahaha. I know, exercised too much already +___+ #embarrassingmoments
Dionissss, I remember we have a pic together, gotta wait for Qi to tag! That bum is overseas enjoying life rawr.
Anyway, I know you have been waiting to get out of DHS, and I would say that it has been really tough on you. :/ Hope you manage to find a friend who really appreciates you, cos you are really a damn good friend. Love your candor and spontaneity.  Kudoes to the future alrighty :)
Jingmei
we don't have a pic together NOOOOO ):
Thanks to SKCC, we really got to know each other better! Your jokes are REALLY LAME by the way. hopefully we will encounter someone we are really willing to commit to huh? ><
Famz
Is there even a need to say anything more? ^^
P.S. chan looks like our (pwettty)  mum here. Where's the dad!


Ah, I have this feeling that I missed out some people, but agh, the sleeping god is beckoning me.
And my stupid hair is still slightly damp. It's times like this that I wished I shaved my head off like NS guys, but vanity says otherwise. WHAI YOU SO VAIN ><

Prom was eventful in the sense that it feels like a step towards adulthood. It just serves as a reminder how the school environment has been a really comfortable one, and reality out there is nowhere near that. Everyone being dolled up further reinforces the point that it's time we leave our innocence behind, and embrace the complexity and treachery that lies ahead.


really addicted to Dido's songs now. Her songs are borderlining boring and soothing. It's late nights / mornings like this that I choose the latter.